Becky Adlington SwimStars is looking for enthusiastic swimming teachers to join our nationwide Learn to Swim Campaign.
We are looking for passionate individuals who are motivated to make a difference in swimming.
Locations: Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire, South Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Lincolnshire Greater London.
Skill set required:
• Level 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification (essential)
• Ideally the candidate will hold a valid National Reach Rescue Award / Pool Attendant Qualification or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, although not essential.
• Professional, punctual and well-organised person responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes
• Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
• Good communicator
Your responsibilities as a swimming instructor will include:
• High quality delivery of swimming classes at your designated centre
• Responsible for carrying out all administrative tasks associated with your position, including lesson plans schemes of work and class registers
• Integration of the ASA Learn to Swim Framework and programme reward schemes into your classes
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy please send a CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or If you wish to contact us by phone, please call 0161 979 0499.
Successful candidates will receive a 2 day BASS training course.