Becky Adlington's SwimStars are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and organised swimming teachers to join our learn to swim programme, delivered at centres across the UK.
Skill set required:
• Level 1 or 2 Teaching Aquatics Qualification (essential)
• Ideally the candidate will hold a valid National Reach Rescue Award / Pool Attendant Qualification or National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, although not essential.
• Professional, punctual and well-organised person responsible for the implementation, development and organisation of swimming classes
• Flexibility to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
• Good communicator
Your responsibilities as a swimming instructor will include:
• High quality delivery of swimming classes at your designated centre
• Responsible for carrying out all administrative tasks associated with your position, including lesson plans schemes of work and class registers
• Integration of the ASA Learn to Swim Framework and programme reward schemes into your classes
How to apply:
If you are interested in this vacancy please send a CV across to email@example.com or If you wish to contact us by phone, please call 0161 979 0499.
Successful candidates will take part in a two day BASS training course.
- Venue Coordinator
- Swimming Instructors
- Customer Service Representative
- Work-back Scheme Criteria
- Swimming Teacher - Shrewsbury
- Swimming Teacher - Burton on Trent
- Swimming teacher - Wakefield
- Swimming teacher - Huddersfield
- Venue Coordinator: Nottinghamshire
- Swimming Teacher - Aintree
- Swimming Teacher - Altrincham
- Venue Coordinator: West of Scotland
- Impact Coordinator (Manchester)
- Venue Coordinator: Reading
- Venue Coordinator: Altrincham
- 121 Swim Lesson Coordinator
- Contact Us