Before attending your SwimStars lesson, please ensure...
• Your child and the household in which you both live, has not suffered any Coronavirus symptoms as stated by Public Health England, or tested positive for Coronavirus in the last 14 days
• You have no knowledge of being in contact with anyone that has then reported the known symptoms or has tested positive for Coronavirus in the last 14 days
• You have not returned from overseas in the last 14 days from a country that would require a quarantine period as per government guidelines
• Your child arrives 'swim ready', dressed in their swimwear with 1 easily removable item of clothing, such as a dressing gown, onesie or coat, and capable of placing on their own goggles
• You are ready to access the building within 10 minutes of the start of your lesson and you can depart the changing rooms within 10 minutes of the lesson finishing.
• Only one supervising adult attends with each swimmer
We also want to keep numbers in the building as low as possible so will prioritise our youngest swimmers having a parent on poolside. Adults supervising children aged 8 and over who are not Total Fitness members, will be asked to drop their swimmer at their lesson and wait outside of the building until the end of the lesson, along with any parents who bring additional siblings. Adults that are members of Total Fitness can of course use the facilities during this time until their swimmer’s lesson is finished.
If you do not meet all the requirements above, please contact us directly via email@example.com. It’s really important that we all strictly adhere to the protocols we have put in place. We have all waited so long to get back into the pool, it’s vital that we now all work together to ensure pools can remain open.
Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation. We are hopeful that we can all adapt very quickly to these new measures and ensure a quick return to the fun and engaging classes we love!
We look forward to seeing you and your swimmer soon.