Would you like to work for us?
“Here at Becky Adlington’s SwimStars, we pride ourselves on the quality of our teaching. Our priority is to provide the best possible swimming journey for our SwimStars and we do that by hiring the best teachers across the country. Our team love what they do and we ensure this with a fun, supportive work environment, flexible hours and competitive pay. We’re constantly growing as a company which means we’re always looking for new people to join the team. To be considered for a position, take a look at all our current vacancies below. Good luck!” - Becky Adlington
Please see our current vacancies below:
We are looking for receptionists in the following areas:
- Wrexham - Mon-Weds 3:15pm to 6:15pm and Sat 9am to 12pm
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and organised swimming teachers to join our Learn to Swim programme delivered at centres across the UK.
We are currently recruiting for Swimming Teachers in the following locations:
- Burton on Trent
- Greater Manchester
- Milton Keynes
Would you love to become a swimming teacher but don't have the relevant qualification?
Check out our sister company Becky Adlington Training, a Swim England approved centre delivering Level 1, 2 & Combined courses across the UK!
- Swimming Teacher
- Work-back Scheme Criteria
- Swimming Teacher - Hull
- Swimming Teacher - Lincoln
- Swimming Teacher - Milton Keynes
- Venue Coordinator - Lincoln
- Swimming Teacher - Tamworth
- Swimming Teacher - Solihull
- Swimming Teacher Job Description
- Swimming Coordinator - North East
- Receptionist Job Description
- Swimming Coordinator - Midlands covering Coventry, Rugby and Solihull
- The Becky Way
- Advice from Becky's Mum
- Partnership with Everyone Active
- Contact Us